Pick Modules & Storage Systems
A pick module is a multi-level rack or shelving supported structure used to store and select pallets, cases, or individual items from a variety of storage medium. Order selection in the module includes RF directed cart picking, zone routing conveyor, or pick to belt conveyor systems. Pick modules utilize cubic space more efficiently and enhance picking and replenishment operations.
- Integration of storage and order selection system
- Customize design and configuration for individual needs
- Gives the ability to pick and store full pallets to single pieces in one centralized system
- Picking rates are increased and floor space requirements are reduced
Storage systems provide the ability to store full pallets, individual cases, or small items. The offerings below are designed to improve and decrease the amount of floor space used in our client’s facilities.
- Pallet Racking
- Carton flow rack
- Shuttle Systems
- Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems
- Structural Mezzanines and modules
- Wide Span Shelving Systems